Saturday, September 12, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!


Okay...let's start with some okay news:


1) I am no longer a part of the show in Madision. My only co-star had to bail out of the project last week due to personal issues and I had several reservations about the show as the process continued. Thus, professionally I thought it was the best decision to make. I could go into more detail, but...you never know who's reading this stuff



OKAY GOOD NEWS

2) I got an AGENT! I am now represented by ARIA talent, one of the top-notch agencies in Chicago! They actually sought ME out after seeing me during presentation week at School at Steppenwolf. Man...Stepp School is the gift that keeps on giving!


OKAY...GREAT NEWS:

3) I booked the COMMERCIAL! YAAAAAAAAAY! I will be shooting this Thursday and I got cast as the BRIDE. If you look back two blogs ago, I talked about the scenario they had me do.

I can't WAIT! My first COMMERCIAL! It's NATIONAL also...people will see it all around the COUNTRY! YAAAAY!


I am so blessed! I will be blogging soon to keep you folks updated on everything...THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT!

R.Marie

1 comment: