Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Act Natural


My first commercial audition, yay!
I went to the casting directors office and there were at least 15-20 actors there auditioning for I beleive 2-3 different projects. In my audition I was told to be a bride at a bridal shower and I was paired with 5 other girls and 5 guys. It's supposed to be a dual shower (men don't have groom showers, I think?) but there is also a group of men together looking at a gift on the other side. The girls all slated(said our names) and we all had to hold up our hands to the camera...(wow, wish I would've gotten my nails done). Then we had to respond to recieving lingerie. We did it once and then the auditor told us to be more natural (we were really getting into it). We did it twice more and then we were done. Pretty simple, fun...callbacks are next week so we will see. They will be shooting it in Chicago in two weeks. Send some prayers up yall!
R.Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment